Self Employed Women's Association (SEWA) is a member based organisation with a membership of 1.73 million members. SEWA works in 14 districts of Gujarat and nine states in India. SEWA aims to work for the upliftment of the informal sector women workers. SEWA National council is formed for linkages and coordination among SEWA organizations in different states.
We have the requirement of a coordinator (Female) for SEWA National Council.
Job Description is as under
* Coordination work at National level + state level
* Lobbying and Advocacy work
* State visits and field visit
* Documentation work and Report writing
* Communication and liaison
* Trainings and capacity building work
Graduate or a post graduate in any discipline with minimum 3 years of work experience in related field, fluency in Hindi,
English and Gujarati and willing to travel extensively.